Tuesday 11 September 2007

Special Treats


My very lovely boyfriend gave me the best birthday present of all, a very special evening at La Manoir, Raymond Blanc's fantastic restaurant and hotel in Oxfordshire....it was just amazing and just so inspiring. Every detail given great thought and the experience amazing.

So inspiring for Roost Living - especially in understanding the importance of "experience". Every element of Roost Living needs thought and careful attention so the customer experience really reflects the philosophy behind Roost Living.
The Roost Living plan has been troubling me for a while. I know where I want to go but how do I get there? In trying to find answers I am going to consult a few people and gain knowledge from their experiences. It really is the most amazing learning curve and something I want to learn and master

No comments: