Monday 10 September 2007

30 and ready to roar...

Birthdays really are odd. They conjure up so many different emotions - especially the big ones...

Today I am 30. With it comes many, many strange feelings, some good, some bad. I am really looking forward to it, in an odd way...a new stage of life, one I have already started through Roost Living.

Turning 30 has been the main motivation behind Roost Living. My previous life, working as a PA, wasn't what I wanted to do. There was always a certain element of frustration because I wasn't following my heart. I knew I wanted to work for myself, do my own thing and make it magical.

My friend Christine has a theory that 30 is when you discover your superpowers, you know your strengths and talents, and they become super....I hope mine are fantastic!

No comments: