Wednesday 15 August 2007

Selvedge


There are a few magazines in this world that really inspire me - World of Interiors, Living Etc, Elle Decoration, Donna Hay (fantastic Australian cook) and Selvedge.

Selvedge is the most beautiful fabric magazine. Lace and crochet necklaces were the highlight for me in the last issue, just such delicate and beautiful stitches. And so unique. I would love to add them to my website.
Emma Cassi, a French jewellery lacemaker makes beautiful pieces, and reasonably priced. http://www.emmacassi.com/ If only she was a British designer, then I would definitely invite her to supply to Roost Living...
I have so many great designers up my sleeve over the coming months, and great products, from ceramics to crochet....and a lot inbetween. And I already have wonderful designers...

No comments: