Tuesday 12 August 2008

A few of my favourite things...


I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite products on the site at the moment.

Firstly, Kathleen Hills’ Vintage Pendant Light £79, a wonderfully elegant marriage between old and new. Lining up 8 in a row would look just magnificent, perhaps down a hallway or in a room, What I truly love about these lights is that they each light is completely unique – each vintage shade is individually chosen by Kathleen and you never know what you are going to get – a Vintage Pendant Light Lucky Dip!




An original to the Roost Living collection, but still a best seller is Kathleen Hills’ Star Light - the angles are just so great – and such an unusual material for a light fitting – but it really works. Perfect for a nursery – that’s what I’ve got in the back of my mind for when my time comes, whenever that may be.

No comments: