Sunday 16 May 2010

Lemony Biscuity Treats


In my spare time, I like to cook. I don't get much of a chance these days, and I am trying to be good, but I do love a good cake or biscuit. Being gluten free makes this a little harder, and finding recipes that work can sometimes be a bit tricky. But here's a recipe I created recently that was so easy and tasted great!

Little Lemony biscuity treats...

200g Butter
100g Caster Sugar
1 Egg yolk
1 Tablespoon of Milk
Grated rind of a lemon
200 g Rice flour
75 g Ground Almonds

Method:
Throw all the ingredients into the food processor and whiz.

Then, using a teaspoon, measure out a good spoon full and roll into balls. Place on baking trays lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Pop into a preheated 180 C oven and bake for about 15 mins, or until golden. Remove and leave to cool on the paper.

No comments: